Send and Receive Money with Zelle®
Use Zelle® in our Nano Banc app to send money directly from your bank account to theirs. With Zelle®, you can also receive money directly into our bank account within minutes1.
Send money directly from your Nano Banc account to theirs — typically in minutes.1
Send or receive money right from our Nano Banc app.
Send money to almost anyone using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Enroll in Zelle® Today and Send Money to Friends and Family
- Log into the Nano Banc app.
- Tap "+" at the bottom of the screen, then select the Zelle® icon.
- Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address.
- You’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Answers to Zelle® FAQs
To get started, log into your mobile banking app and select “Send Money with Zelle®”. Following the prompts, enter the information requested, accept the terms and conditions, and you’re ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle®.
To send money using Zelle®, simply select someone from your mobile device’s contacts (or add a trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number), add the amount you’d like to send and an optional note, review, then hit “Send.” In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes1.
To request money using Zelle®, choose “Request,” select the individual from whom you’d like to request money, enter the amount you’d like to request, include an optional note, review and hit “Request”.
To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle®.
Disclaimer: Payment requests to persons not already enrolled with Zelle® must be sent to an email address.
- 1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes and generally do not incur transaction fees.
- 2 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.